Who we are:
My Day is a subsidiary of My Life Foundation, a supported living program vendored through Westside Regional Center that has been serving individuals with developmental disabilities for over ten years. Our administrative team has a over sixty years of combined experience in the field of developmental disabilities with degrees in educational psychology, clinical psychology and applied behavioral analysis. My Life Foundation is dedicated to a person centered approach focused on the empowerment of individuals .
· Committed to providing innovative services for people with developmental disabilities who also have significant medical and/or behavioral challenges in their home.
· Dedicated to both bringing quality day activities to these individuals in their home as well as working hard to develop the means to bring them into the community.
· Committed to the idea that all individuals with disabilities have the ability and right to be productive and contributing members of society.
· Believes individuals have the ability to make responsible choices, exert greater control over their lives, establish and maintain meaningful relationships, enhance and exercise their gifts and talents, and develop a sense of belonging.
· Believes that with the right support, individuals with disabilities should be able to participate in stimulating and productive day.
· Believes that the ultimate goal of any day activity is to support individuals with developmental disabilities in a routine that resembles those of their peers who do not have a disability.
· Is focused on community participation for these individuals.
· Has a philosophy where these individuals are given the support, training, and encouragement to become active participants in their community.
My Day Program: